Be patient, be gentle – if you botch the install, you have ruined the decal!
- Clean window with Windex and a paper towel.
- Mark your lines with tape / defrost lines – the decals are hand cut – do not rely on the edges to be straight!
- Peel the thicker white and blue layer off the decal.
- From the center, apply the decal to the desired location.
- Using a plastic scraper / credit card, smooth any bubbles or creases out, and press the decal to the glass.
- Gently and SLOWLY remove the clear layer. If the white decal peels up with it, lay it flat and press down with the scraper again.